torstai 20. kesäkuuta 2013

At first

Hello,

my name is Anna and this blog is a continuation of my tumblr No hope on Mondays (http://nohopeonmondays.tumblr.com/). I wanted to create a blog with more personal touch and have a place where I could spam my thoughts and doings and the other stuff. My intention is to write this blog in English but also partly in Finnish too. There's so many changes in my life at the moment and I hope that this blog helps me to go through all of it. There will be a lot of my photography and some fashion spam, but this isn't going to be (just) a fashion blog. I'm doing this for me, but I'm glad if you are intrested to follow my blog. :3


About a week ago my friend made this beautiful hairdo for me. I really should start to make hairdos again. Happy Midsummer for everyone!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti